Reeds Real Estate
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Respond to clients questions/concerns as soon as possible
- Attend buyer appointments as they are scheduled on your online calendar
- Add notes to database of each buyer appointment attended, within 24 hours of appointment taking place
- If buyer/seller appointment does not result in a signed contract and follow up is going to be needed for a time period shorter than 2 weeks, you will continue to perform follow up until a signed contract is secured
- If buyer/seller appointment does not result in a signed contract and follow up is going to be needed for a time period longer than 2 weeks, you will reassign Inside Sales Agent to file to assist you in performing follow up until contract is secured
- All original paperwork (buyer contracts, addendums, waivers, etc.) will be collected and handed in to Call Coordinator in a timely manner
- Convert “hot leads” generated throughout our marketing efforts (and passed to you) to a face-to-face presentation with the prospect by following up with immediately. You will assign Inside Sales Agent to assist you in following up those leads requiring follow for a time period longer than 2 weeks
- Reeds Real Estate Team’s after-hours smartphone (all incoming calls outside of our regular business hours are forwarded to this phone) is assigned to those agents who demonstrate a willingness to return all calls immediately and who provide the Call Coordinator with notes for each call
- Enter all leads you wish to work on personally into the contact management system and document each and every conversation with full notes on the contact card (remembering to set a call-back time)
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Closed a min of 5 real estate transactions
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
About Reeds Real Estate
Reeds Real Estate is a family-owned company that focuses on growing their award winning service with more real estate advisors. Their mission is to change lives by helping customers achieve their heart's desire. Their vision is to be the best place to work, the best place to buy and sell real estate, and to give their best to their community. Their values are to serve.
Because they live out their values, Reeds Real Estate has been selected by Best of Chesapeake Award in the Real Estate Agents category by the Chesapeake Award Program for 4 years consecutively.
As a result of their heart for serving and giving their best to their community, Reeds Real Estate is always looking to grow and expand their team of real estate advisors who share their values of serving their clients and putting their interest upon their own. Reeds Real Estate believes that serving their clients is more about making their clients happy and delivering 5 star service versus the money they're expecting to gain.