We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Contact and pre-qualify leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Prepare contracts, negotiations throughout and seeing through to closing
- Daily activities would include close communication with principals, logging into a dynamic lead management platform, and managing lead flow.
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Applicants must be technology savvy, willing to learn new skills, and have a mindset for growth
$120,000+ at plan commission
About Pridemore Properties
Our mission is to provide high-quality professional real estate service to the Charlotte - Huntersville- Lake Norman area. We are a Veteran team of two power brokers that sell on average $100 million / year between two office locations (Huntersville and South Charlotte). We are looking for someone with a growth mindset that is willing to work hard and will be rewarded for their efforts.
We have the existing staff to handle many of the administrative activities. We are excited to talk with you.