The Redbud Group
Exceptional Career Opportunities in this area!
REAL ESTATE SALES AGENTS WANTED
Realistically earn $75,000+ in first 12 months!
Our office has more leads than we can handle!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Leads… lots of leads.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office paperwork support.
- A proven training/tutoring program.
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis.
- Serve as an intermediary between your buyer and seller to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations to increase sales
- Strive to complete 30 to 50 successful closings annually to maintain sales goals
- Support and learn from other team-oriented agents in order to establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career
- List and sell residential real estate
- Work with home buyers to setup custom home searches
- Show homes to buyer clients
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Host open houses and other events
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- And more
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Be resolutely persistent when challenges arise
- High attention to detail with regards to contracts
- You know the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry like the back of your hand
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Exceptional listening and questioning skills and able to unveil client wants and needs
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About The Redbud Group
Our purpose is to create real estate great experiences by making great real estate agents and by building a model process for buying and selling homes. We are a residential real estate company that runs like a tech start-up. We operate utilizing the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) as described in the book, Traction, by Gino Wickman.