Jeff Cook Real Estate
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Real estate license and experience preferred, but not required
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Jeff Cook Real Estate
Jeff Cook Real Estate specializes in residential real estate and has been #1 in sales in Charleston since 2011. Our team has been growing since 2015 and now includes over 100 members. We have helped serve over 1400 families in 2019 among our Charleston, Columbia, and Greenville offices. We have been named the #1 team in South Carolina, #11 team in the nation, and were recently named a Top Workplace of South Carolina for 2019 and 2020.