Jeff Cook Real Estate
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Real estate license and experience preferred, but not required
$100,000+ at plan commission
About Jeff Cook Real Estate
Jeff Cook Real Estate specializes in residential real estate and has been #1 in sales in Charleston since 2011. Our team has been growing since 2015 and now includes over 100 members. We have helped serve over 1600 families in 2020 among our Charleston, Columbia, Greenville, Rock Hill, Myrtle Beach, and Columbia offices. We have been named the #1 team in South Carolina, #11 team in the nation, and were recently named a Top Workplace of South Carolina for 2019 and 2020.