Colgan Team - Keller Williams
We currently have too many leads and appointments for our agents. Leads are mainly located in Loudoun, Prince William, and Fredericksburg.
We are getting several hundred leads a month plus setting appointments. We need agents to work the leads and appointments for us. We fully train and coach you. Our main office is located in Haymarket, VA
- Provide mortgage options to clients that are within their budgets in order to close more transactions
- Strive to complete 30 to 50 successful closings annually to maintain sales goals
- Serve as an intermediary between your buyer and seller to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers for continual increase in your sales
- Support and learn from other team-oriented agents in order to establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations to increase sales
- Come to the office two hours a day and make follow up calls
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Be resolutely persistent when challenges arise
- Exceptional listening and questioning skills and able to unveil client wants and needs
- Be a strong communicator
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs and systems
- Experience in real estate sales is a plus
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Always be positive – putting your best foot forward
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
$90,000 at plan commission
About Colgan Team - Keller Williams
The Colgan Team is one of the top producing real estate teams serving the Northern Virginia Area and we are on track to sell over 200 homes this year. Our innovative approach to marketing and technology has allowed us to become a leader in the real estate industry.
Our websites attract hundreds of thousands of views annually through the use of direct response and search engine marketing as well as social media. This has allowed us to create a database of over 50,000 buyers who are actively looking for homes in the Northern Virginia area.
We have built a full service real estate team specifically for residential consumers. Clients can take advantage of buyer specialists, listing specialists, marketing department, transaction coordinators, listing coordinators, client development and virtual assistants. Our real estate team structure, technology and systems are leading the way in growth and high performance.