The Envision Real Estate Team
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$70,000 - $150,000
About The Envision Real Estate Team
Since forming in 2014 The Envision Team has continued to grow and expand each year, and is now among the top 1% of teams in the state. We are looking for both strong agents and strong leaders that are either looking to take their business to the next level, are looking for leadership opportunities outside of just selling houses, or both. Our vision is that our agents and our clients must come first. We are a team truly built around its members, not its owners.