Central Illinois Home Team
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$50,000+ commission based
About Central Illinois Home Team
Laura Kombrink, an internationally know real estate coach, and Sara Trickey, a leading agent in the Decatur and Champaign/Urbana markets have teamed up to create the Central Illinois Home Team. Since launching the team, we have provided real estate resources for over 11,000 people in the Central and Southern regions of Illinois.
The Central Illinois Home Team is built on the mission of honor. Honoring our customers with excellent service. Honoring our every team member by creating opportunity and systems to support the goals of every member of our team. We firmly believe that no dream is too big and we thrive on helping everyone achieve their goals.