Keller Williams Pacific Estates Cerritos
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Have open houses to build relationships with prospective homebuyers and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$60,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Pacific Estates Cerritos
Keller Williams Pacific Estates Cerritos...Where Collaboration Drives High Performance!
We pride ourselves on providing our agents with tools and high-level training to set themselves above the competition. Culture and Collaboration is the opportunity to help you grow. By joining our team, we will help you reach your goals efficiently with proven system and models. We provide leads through some of the most advanced Lead generation technology in the industry. Join us today!!