Melissa Hackenberg Team
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
$50,000+ Commission Only
About Melissa Hackenberg Team
Hackenberg Realty Group is a traditional real estate brokerage located in Canton, Ohio. Broker/ Owner, Melissa Hackenberg, started Hackenberg Realty Group in 2014. Hackenberg has been a licensed real estate professional for 15 years. Hackenberg Realty Group is home to real estate agents with many different specialties. The brokerage's primary focus is on residential real estate. HRG works with first time buyers, investors, horse farms, HUD homes, home sellers, downsizers, move-up buyers, and assists families using down payment assistance programs.
Hackenberg Realty Group is a minority-owned and operated and is certified MBE (minority business enterprise), Edge, and Woman-owned business by the state of Ohio.