Maynard Real Estate Group @ Keller Williams WMC
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of seasoned and experienced real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- At Least 1 Year as a Real Estate Agent
About Maynard Real Estate Group @ Keller Williams WMC
Rob and Yamel Maynard are a husband and wife team at Keller Williams Realty World Media Center. Yamel was formerly the manager of the entire office and is presently a real estate coach as well as running the operations of the Team. Rob was the rookie of the year his first year in the real estate business for the entire Central Southern California Region. Together we are one of the top teams in our area and looking to grow with our customer-centric mindset. Our tag line is: How MAY The MAYnards be of Service?