Keller Williams Main Line Realty
Experienced Real Estate Buyer Agent needed for a top producing Team!
Realistically earn $75,000+ in first 12 months!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generation systems, extensive administrative support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we provide to help YOU succeed! If you are ready to take your business to the next level, upload your resume and we will discuss further to see if you are the right fit.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions
- Self-starters who want to build a career
- Team players who thrive working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- First-class tech and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/coaching program for your 1st year
- Advanced coaching and mentoring
- Have an always learning mindset and grow with a supportive team
- Offer top notch service to your clients by being readily available to advise and represent them
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purpose of legal property transactions
- Learn from other agents so you can develop a successful and long-term career
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers for continual increase in your sales
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to provide desired results
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers
- Stay abreast of changing market conditions, economic trends, and applicable State and local regulations and laws
- Explain market power and benefits of multiple listing service.
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs and systems
- Always be positive - putting your best foot forward
- Recently licensed in Real Estate or currently pursuing a Real Estate license
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- High attention to detail with regards to contracts
- Time management and strong organizational skills are key
- Admin and clerical skills needed to manage files and records; must have basic computer skills
- Outstanding customer service skills a must
- Possession of sales and marketing skills in order to sell effectively
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking ability, creativity.
About Keller Williams Main Line Realty
We are looking for employees who want to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living. Keller Williams has received numerous awards since its inception. In addition to being an Inc. 5000 company, it has been recognized by Inc. as a Top 100 Real Estate Company, placed on the magazine's honor role as a five-time Inc 5000 Honoree and receiving an Inc. Hire Power Award. In 2018, Keller Williams was listed as one of the "happiest companies to work for" by Career Bliss as reported by Forbes.
Do you want to learn more? Go Here! https://outfront.kw.com/agents/the-brave-ones/