MiReloTeam at Keller Williams
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join one of our expanding teams of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home-buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About MiReloTeam at Keller Williams
MiReloTeam at Keller Williams provides the training, mentorship, tools, and leads agents need to be successful whether you're a new agent or a mega-team!
Come be a part of something special.