The Lucas Group
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
$121,500+ at plan commission
About The Lucas Group
Why Join The Lucas Group?
We strive to be the best and offer the best service to clients. We have a fun and exciting team environment helping everyone to be successful. We are always looking for talented people to join our amazing staff.
If you're passionate about delighting customers and transforming the real estate industry, join our company, and apply today!