Dwell Summit Real Estate
Excited about the prospect of claiming a seat at the Dwell Summit table?
Dwell Summit pays Buyer's Agents a salary, in addition to a commission for every transaction closed. Our commitment to you is to help you every step of the way with your leads, supporting you as you grow and thrive!
It is worth noting that all of our agents work remotely—in other words, Dwell Summit does not presently maintain a brick-and-mortar presence. We feel that this is an advantage in keeping with our commitment to work-life balance; however, we recognize that some agents may prefer to work from a traditional office environment. If this is you, Dwell Summit will probably not be a fit for you at this time. Likewise, we do require our agents to already have secured local housing prior to applying for this position.
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- 100% of our award winning marketing paid for?
Then apply with us today and complete the assessment that will be emailed to you separately!
Compensation includes a base salary plus commission potential.
- Consult with clients to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers (think Nordstrom-level customer service)
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service
- Current Colorado Real Estate License is required
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a superior and friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$40,000+ (base salary + commission potential)
About Dwell Summit Real Estate
You know the saying about quality over quantity? It’s an integral part of our philosophy here at Dwell Summit. We don’t have aspirations to be the biggest real estate company in Breckenridge, or to maintain a database of the most luxury listings in Summit County. We would rather be the best—a highly-specialized company known for our experience in the areas of buying, selling, and leasing Summit County luxury properties, and owner-oriented property management.
We’ve been told time and again that we have our finger on the pulse of the Breckenridge real estate market, and our heartbeat is connecting people and families to the getaways and gathering places they’ll enjoy for years to come. Our owner has been loving the Summit County lifestyle for 16 years and counting.