The Bell Team - Keller Williams
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Attend buyer appointments and secure leads.
- Able to communicate effectively with peers, superiors and customers, in both written and verbal form.
- Must be able to work with both customers and vendors.
- Create a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport.
- Able to diffuse difficult situations and resolve to the satisfaction of all parties.
- Must have the ability to negotiate and mediate effectively on behalf of clients.
- Basic understanding of computers and navigating the internet.
- Ability to navigate through FMLS and GAMLS.
- Basic understanding of CRM Software.
- Complete 10 hours of lead generation per week – including cold calling, door knocking, holding open houses, and attending local networking events.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Preview homes that are in our target area.
- Manage new leads and work through existing leads.
- Call past clients and sphere of influence to ask for referrals.
- Follow-up quickly on all sign calls, internet inquires, and other leads.
- Attend training offered by The Bell Team or Keller Williams to stay learning-based for increased productivity.
- Overseeing all aspects of buyers’ transactions including negotiating on buyers’ behalf.
- Attend closings.
- Role-play and practice scripts daily.
- Willingness to learn and internalize scripts as well as dialogues.
- Set up an “ideal week” that blocks and protects time for your 20%.
- Track all of your key business activities through weekly, monthly, yearly goal planning.
- High net income with no overhead or risk.
- First-class training, coaching, and personal development.
- Full administrative and marketing service support.
- Hundreds of business leads generated, captured, and tracked.
- Pre-designed marketing and promotional materials.
- The prestige and recognition of a proven real estate team.
- Mentoring from an experienced and respected professional.
- Teamwork, encouragement, and support.
- KW profit sharing and residual income opportunity.
- Real estate investment opportunities.
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Real Estate License and experience preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Works well under pressure.
- Willing to be held accountable for results.
- Able to remain calm despite tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with multiple buyers at a time.
$75,000+ (Commission Based)
About The Bell Team - Keller Williams
The Bell Team is a full-service team of experienced and knowledgeable real estate agents. As conscientious advisors and tactful negotiators, we represent our clients through every season of life. Our support staff handles transaction coordination, marketing, and admin work so you can focus on growing your business. The Bell Team is looking for top talent! If you’re interested in joining the number one team with Keller Williams Atlanta Partners for five years running, we’re the place for you.