Jennifer Kenna Team
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Sales Associate or Brokers License required
$100,000+ potential commission
About Jennifer Kenna Team
Join our fast-growing team!!! Jennifer Kenna leads a team of professionals who have fun and give their clients top-notch experiences.