Chris Gurnee Team
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
About Chris Gurnee Team
The Chris Gurnee Team is a top producing team in the Seattle area. Leading a team with over four decades of real estate experience, Chris Gurnee’s well-established reputation has made him a frontrunner in the Seattle real estate market. As a born-and-raised Seattle native, Chris Gurnee’s success is built on his unparalleled market knowledge, expert negotiation skills, and first-class marketing that sets the standard for luxury in the Seattle marketplace.