We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, start your application today!
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
About HSRE Group
HSRE Group is a real estate firm specializing in residential and commercial real estate.