Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$50,000 - $300,000
About Bold Group
We are forming an amazing team in the Shreveport Bossier area and want highly driven individuals that want to help grow together!