Billings Real Estate Co.
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
$50,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Billings Real Estate Co.
Our unique real estate team is looking to grow our business in 2020 and expand to other market places. We offer a fun, flexible yet competitive work environment. We will train you to your full potential to help you succeed in your role.
If you think you’d be a great fit, please apply today!