Mynor & Associates
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Oversee Showing Assistant in selecting homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
- Communicate with clients in a professional and timely manner to coordinate and book showing appointments. This includes communicating via phone, email, and text message, depending on client preferences.
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of buyers’ transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Hire, train, and consult all Buyer Agents and Showing Assistants
- Negotiating for buyers
- Lead Agent – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – daily
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market conditions and recent trends in the industry
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Self-motivated and self-managed
- Practices, memorizes and internalizes scripts
- Looking for growth and leadership opportunity
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Solution and learning based
- Highest level of integrity and respect for others
$50,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Mynor & Associates
Mynor and Associates is ranked among the top 1% of Realtors nationwide, and we pride ourselves on our individual relationships with clients. Our team's main objective is to exceed our clients' expectations by providing a full-service, stress-free and financially rewarding experience that results in smiles on everyone's faces.
In the last year, our team was recognized by:
- Washingtonian Magazine’s BEST of Washingtonian 2018 Platinum Status as a Top-Producing Real Estate Team.
- Top 100 Teams by Real Trends, America's Best Real Estate Professionals in the state of MD.
- #64 out of the Top 250 Latino Real Estate Agents in the entire country by The National Association of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals.