Lee Tessier Team of Tessier Real Estate
Buyer’s Agent wanted for a dynamic, fast-growing real estate team! We’re looking for a motivated, driven individual to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale and positive experience for every client. Job seekers should be energetic, driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like a fit for you, apply today!
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Search for prospective homebuyers and present them with information on homes that fit their needs and budget
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Assist buyers with finding a home, negotiate a successful purchase, and ensure clear, consistent communication and high levels of customer service throughout the entire process
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Candidate must have a successful track record of real estate sales
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real-estate experience
$100,000 at plan
About Lee Tessier Team of Tessier Real Estate
The Lee Tessier Team is about setting great expectations with our clients then exceeding them with exceptional customer service and care. We believe in going above and beyond for our clients without them asking. We love supporting our communities and have formed a foundation to give back to our youth for education. We are committed to delivering the Lee Tessier Experience to everyone we encounter.