Harper & Associates Realty Teams
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Valid Real Estate license preferred but will train the right candidate
$102,500 at plan earnings
About Harper & Associates Realty Teams
Our Company came about after Omar Harper decided that he wanted to step out and create his own brokerage so he could do real estate his way. Omar’s priority is to put the needs of the clients first, ahead of any agents or his own personal needs.
When it came down to what to name the company, he wanted to make sure that the name had a meaning that would build on principles that brought him success. After a brainstorming session one of the participants stated, “What about Harper & Associates Realty Team, we can shorten it to use in social media as H.A.R.T.” So unknowingly not only did this person just give a great name in reference to having HART in real estate, but they also chose a shortened name that was the maiden name of Omar’s grandmother. She was a huge influence in his personal life and a driving force behind his exceptional work ethic.