Kaizen Home Sales & Services/ Keller Williams GBR
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
$40,000 - $80,000 yearly
About Kaizen Home Sales & Services/ Keller Williams GBR
At Keller Williams Realty, we value God, family and then business. This hierarchy influences everything we do as a company and has created the culture that you see today. KW Associates and staff find fulfillment in their daily surroundings. They are positively influenced by their workplace environment and are motivated to succeed by their like-minded peers. The company you keep matters and at Keller Williams we couldn’t be more proud of our business partners!