Do you want to be part of an exciting community that’s invested in your growth? We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Work closely with buyers to locate and negotiate the successful purchase of a home through the process of ongoing, consistent and clear communication and a high level of customer service
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Make sure every buyer or potential buyer has a great experience with us to convert leads or generate repeat business
- Schedule showings, show homes and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1+ year of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
$50,000 - $100,000+ at plan commission
Join the top-producing Joe Bourland Team at RE/MAX Professionals in the West Valley.
Seeking a highly motivated, licensed real estate agent who is ambitious, organized and is eager to learn and grow with us.
We provide training, mentorship and leads, you focus on follow up and the needs of the client.