Luisa Mauro Real Estate
Real Estate Buyers Agent Wanted! Full time, commission based!
Our team is growing and we need an additional Buyer Specialist to work with Buyer clients exclusively.
MAKE $100,000 IN YOUR FIRST YEAR - OR WE'LL MAKE UP THE DIFFERENCE
Seeking Buyer Specialist for top residential Real Estate team in Austin. The Austin Real Estate market is HOT! We are seeking motivated, aggressive sales people with integrity, who are willing to work hard and strive for excellence! We offer substantial training to help you develop your skills as a sales person. We also will furnish the tools necessary to lead generate efficiently and effectively!
Terms and conditions apply to the $100,000 guarantee.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions.
- Self-starters who want to build a career... and not just get a job.
- Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company and are willing to do what it takes to grow their business and succeed.
- Enthusiastic personality and enjoys working with people.
- Leads… and the tools necessary to convert leads and generate your own leads.
- Full time contract manager to support buyer agents - Our agents work in schedules that allows for 100% coverage 7 days a week. Studies show closings occur on time 90% of the time when a contract manager is involved, versus only 50% when one isn’t.
- A proven mentor program from a top Austin agent and broker who is dedicated to helping you reach your goals.
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Participate in open houses, commitment to growing your database, making the necessary daily/weekly calls for prospecting.
- Provide your clients with your very best, above and beyond customer service.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License and at least 1 year experience.
- Display a people-oriented, positive, team player, motivated and impeccable customer-focused attitude.
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends.
- Familiarity with the area real estate market.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred.
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals.
About Luisa Mauro Real Estate
Our team makes it a point to focus on continuing education as well as researching market trends and statistics to stay ahead of the curve in a competitive market.
Our team has over 30 years of experience, which means we’re equipped to handle even the most uncommon needs and situations that may arise.
We leverage our robust industry connections – from professional inspectors and contractors to lenders and home stagers – to help our clients quickly achieve their buying and selling goals.
In every interaction we have with clients we want to ensure they feel their time is well spent and that we are consistently exceeding their expectations.
OUR CORE VALUES
- TEAM PLAYER
- IMPECCABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE