We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, apply today!
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
About Pink Realty
Pink Realty was established in 2009 by the owners/CEO Monica and Russ Breckenridge. The owners were entrepreneurs prior to opening their business. They primarily focused on real estate investments but then decided to expand their business by opening a realty company to serve more clients. CEO, Monica Breckenridge very quickly rose to the top in the real estate industry. She was the #1 Real Estate Agent in Colorado from 2013-2017. In 2017 she was the #4 Real Estate Agent in the Nation.