Amazing Home Selling Team - All Clients Provided
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
About Amazing Home Selling Team - All Clients Provided
Our Mission is to empower our staff, provide second-mile service to our clients, and give back to our communities!
Bonus reason to join our team: We're on a mission to raise $25,000 each year by donating time, money and resources to causes that matter like Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, The Lupus Foundation, Military Veterans, Fatherless Children Initiatives, and Abused Women Programs. Last Year Donations Exceeded $76,000!
We would love to support a cause near and dear to your heart. Apply now!!!