Keller Williams - The Helton Group
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Ensure potential home buyers are well-informed about their local housing market
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Bi-lingual is a HUGE plus!
$50,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Keller Williams - The Helton Group
The Helton Group is a real estate group under the Keller Williams franchise in North Texas. We are a premier family-focused service provider, helping families buy and sell residential homes.
Our growing Real Estate office is looking for high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time individuals to provide superior coordination of duties utilizing excellent customer service, computer skills and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail maintaining accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Real Estate experience is a plus, but not required.