We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
About Performance Team
Performance Team Real Estate is one of Texas' fastest-growing real estate companies. We leverage cutting-edge technology, partnerships within the industry, a collaborative onboarding/training program to ensure that our agents learn more, sell more, and have more support.