The Bouma Group Realtors
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
$75,000 - $100,000
About The Bouma Group Realtors
Martin Bouma and The Bouma Group Realtors of Keller Williams Realty has been in the business for 34 years and has consistently been Ann Arbor's top Realtor, closing 232 transactions in 2018.
Our commitment to customer service, market knowledge and a highly-skilled group of team members provides an excellent work environment for someone wanting to enter the business of real estate.