Reinhart West Team
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities on an already fantastic team, we want to hear from you!
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up, facilitating communication, and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Schedule showings, show homes and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Collaborate with office staff to maintain a high level of customer service for buyers and potential buyers until the transaction is closed
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real-estate experience
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Real-estate license or pursuing required
$75,000 - $100,000 at Plan
About Reinhart West Team
Here at the Reinhart West Office, we are dedicated to supporting our agents and team members to leverage their real estate business to create the lives of their dreams. We this by surrounding our agents with the people and resources to guarantee their success financially and professionally.
When our company was founded, the goal was to be the best at delivering service to the customer. All of the systems and processes at the West Office have been designed to make it easy for you to deliver the best service experience to the customer. In exchange, you will have the success you imaged as a Realtor.