Kloud Realty Group
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors across South Central Alaska.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- A culture that encourages you to be the BEST you can be?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing team with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
KLOUD agents are humble, hungry and smart. To qualify, candidates must be:
- A current Real Estate License holder, or be willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiar with the area real estate market
- Willing to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Possess grit, determination and be a great team player
- Display a positive attitude
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick to respond
- A strong negotiator and cultivate rapport with clients and team members
- Thrive in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Be forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
About Kloud Realty Group
KLOUD Realty Group is a top producing real estate team operating throughout Anchorage, Eagle River and the Mat-Su Valley. Our Mission is to "empower leaders through a culture of productivity, innovation and personal growth." Our team members close an average 2+ transactions per month each, and we have grown 146% in the last year (July 2018) and are now the #5 ranked team in Alaska.
We are committed to making the real estate experience fun for our clients, generate RAVE reviews and build businesses based on repeat and referral clients. Our mission is to build a team overflowing with top performers who deliver “WOW” experiences to our clients and create an enabling culture that propels everyone to their highest levels.