The Luxury Property Advisors
We’re looking for motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agents to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
About The Luxury Property Advisors
The Luxury Property Advisors was founded by Kayla Dieppa. As an award-winning agent and Top Producer, she is ready to expand and share her wealth and knowledge with others. Her love for the love real estate industry goes beyond helping buyers and sellers. This fun, pumped-up environment is sure to change your view on the average 9-5.