Bolt Real Estate Group
Looking to hire professional Real Estate Buyer's Agents
Are you self-motivated and have a desire to make more money for your family?
Do you have a desire to help others and help them meet their goals?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we’ve got a career opportunity for you. Our team is growing and we need Sales Agents to help us handle our abundant amount of leads.
We provide sales agents with inbound phone calls, and book appointments right on their calendars. Not only that but a complete support system where part of the transaction is being taken care of for you. This means you only do the parts of the job you enjoy. - SALES
Finally, world-class training and mentorship to develop you into a top producer like many others on our team.
Let's talk today if this sounds like something you would be interested in.
Our resources to you:
- First-class marketing materials
- Sales support from Lead Agents
- Extensive back-office administrative support
- World-class training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring
- Weekly team building
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- A healthy family-oriented environment that respects your hard-working ability
- We have an overflow of leads, more than we can handle
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career, and not just get a job?
- Are you a team player?
- If you like people, you will love this career
- Good oral/verbal communication skills
- Very driven and motivated
- Strive in a competitive atmosphere
- Continuous growth and training
- Attend and participate in weekly team training
- One-on-one meetings with the Office Sales Manager
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text, and CRM
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Communicate with management and team leaders
- Manage, track, and close several team leads every month
- Join the company’s culture of synergy by participating in huddles, team meetings, and outings to build a sense of camaraderie with other agents
- Networking with colleagues inside and outside of real estate
- Current Real Estate License or in the process of obtaining a Real Estate License
- Desire to be a Professional not an amateur
- Must be coachable
- Must be able to give full-time attention to this Real Estate career no exceptions
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude
- Team player
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Exercise active listening and questioning skills
- Excellent building client rapport
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of using a basic computer and Google applications
- Be driven and motivated
$100,000 - $225,000
About Bolt Real Estate Group
The Bolt Real Estate Group is rapidly expanding and helping Agents across America build a successful careers in Real Estate! The Bolt Real Estate Group is one of the top teams in Western Texas.