The Simple Life Real Estate Company
Exciting career opportunities in Winter Park, Colorado. Earn $100,000+ in first 12 months!
Our market is rapidly expanding and our office has more leads than we can handle!
The Simple Life Real Estate Company is a driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. You have to experience it to believe it!
We are a team focused office with endless opportunity to grow/expand and build your own team within our structure.
ARE YOU OUR TYPE OF PERSON?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job?
- Organized and thorough, someone who prides themself on follow through.
- If you like people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and communication skills!
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- Access to superior coaching
If this sounds intriguing to you, please upload your resume and take some online profiles so we can get to know you better.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Guide 40 to 100 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Effectively communicate with management and team.
- Able to handle, track, and close several team leads per month.
- Join the company’s culture of synergy by participating in huddles, team meetings and outings to build a sense of camaraderie with other agents as well as networking opportunities.
- Communicate with team members and office admin to help ensure the best customer experience possible.
- Current Colorado Real Estate License or in the process of obtaining a Colorado Real Estate License.
- Must be able to give full time attention to this Real Estate career.
- Display a people-orientated, positive, and customer-focused attitude.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies.
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
$65,000 - $75,000+ 1st Year - Commission Based
About The Simple Life Real Estate Company
The Simple Life Team is a top producing real estate team in the Winter Park, CO area. We are building a fun, dynamic, and driven culture for sales agents who want to be given the leads, appointments, and systems for success.