The Market Team, Professional Realty Services
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities on an already fantastic team, we want to hear from you!
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Collaborate with office staff to maintain a high level of customer service for buyers and potential buyers until the transaction is closed
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must have or be in pursuit of a real estate license
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Candidate must have a successful track record of real estate sales
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- 1+ year of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
$60,000 - $75,000 yearly
About The Market Team, Professional Realty Services
The Market Team is all about serving our community and clients. Through caring and thoughtfulness, we strive to create an experience worth remembering, and relationships that endure. Our core values include trust, ambition, determination, focus, creativity, positivity, thoughtfulness, and adventure.