Thrive Realty Company
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for clients to facilitate a smooth transaction
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
About Thrive Realty Company
Thrive Realty Company is a boutique brokerage that strives to be the most trusted, empowering, and results-oriented real estate brand in southeast Michigan. Thrive on.
We have travelers, amateur chefs, business owners, fitness junkies, animal lovers, video gamers, book worms, movie buffs, leaders; and every other variety of people. We have Family people, Single people, Happy people. You make friends here. We feel strongly that culture and like-minded individuals all rowing in the same direction create a synergy so powerful that even your clients can feel it! Join us in our mission to change lives and create wealth! Join a team that enjoys working together. We host game nights, volunteer in our community, take annual team retreats, go out for dinner, sweat through fitness classes, hang out in our modern office, take coffee breaks to catch up on what’s happening, and a lot more.