Suburban Life Realty
Suburban Life Realty is looking for motivated Real Estate Buyer's Agents who are passionate about making the home buying experience as great as it can be. We are looking for people to join the dynamic and fast-growing team at our independent brokerage. Members of our team are enterprising people who reap the benefits of managing their own business within a successful $50 million company.
These Buyer's Agents enjoy our advertising, lead-generation system, and CRM system with their commission split. They receive several leads per week to spark business and build up their clientele. Repeat business and referrals are the best way to make money! Our customer service is just as important as the houses our clients buy and sell. We believe that Real Estate transactions should be built on exceptional client service and advocacy.
The way we see it is, we are in the business of happiness, whether that is loving what you do or loving where you live, we'll help you get there.
- Build relationships with clients by delivering best in class service, frequent communication, and Real Estate knowledge.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property criteria; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Schedule and attend all necessary meetings, showings, home inspections, and closings.
- Call, convert, and prospect your own sphere of influence to generate additional leads per month.
- Capable of tracking, following up with, and closing several buyer leads at once.
- Accountable for achieving and reporting weekly prospecting goals to Managing Broker.
- Prepare and explain documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, and leases.
- Give buyer an overview of current market conditions and projections.
- Maintain good relationships with partners in the industry.
- Understand and abide by brokerage and Illinois Realtor rules and regulations.
- Join necessary Real Estate Associations.
- Hold an active Illinois Real Estate license.
- Possess a valid driver's license and means of transportation.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrate great organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and enjoy meeting new people.
- Highly self-motivated and accountable.
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review.
- Knowledge of Internet platforms and social media.
About Suburban Life Realty
Suburban Life Realty is a fast growing real estate company that specializes in, but not limited to, the Kane County area. We proudly serve the Chicago Suburbs when it comes to buying, selling, leasing and investing in the Real Estate market.
As a devoted company we have a passion for the Real Estate business and strive to make it our #1 priority to represent our clients to the best of our ability. We actually care about what is best for our clients rather than just getting the next deal done.