The Lopez Group - Keller Williams City View
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Contact, follow up with and lead generate for prospective buyers. Be comfortable making cold calls
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Sufficient knowledge of the local real estate market and recent trends in the industry
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly at plan commission
About The Lopez Group - Keller Williams City View
The Lopez Group - Keller Williams City View specializes in the home buying and selling process! We are experts in the local housing market and in the community. We currently have 7 members on our team. 5 agents, 1 transaction coordinator and a Director of Operations.We are a Mission, Vision and Value-Based Team. Our goal is to be a guiding light by inspiring, creating hope and impacting lives.
If you ask us why we get up in the morning, we will say to make a difference in our clients lives and our families lives. Since the start of 2015, we have assisted over 400 clients purchase and sell their dream homes. 2020 was a whirlwind of a year (to say the least), however, even with a pandemic, our team has surpassed our 2019 achievements and each of our agents had a record breaking year. 2021 is going to be our biggest growth year yet, and we need the right people to join our family and our mission! Are you ready to take control of your success?