Lemonade Real Estate
Do you want to be part of an exciting community that’s invested in your growth? We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Work closely with buyers to locate and negotiate the successful purchase of a home through the process of ongoing, consistent and clear communication and a high level of customer service
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Work with office staff to ensure every buyer or potential buyer has an exceptional experience with us
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Real-estate license or pursuing required
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real-estate experience
- High school diploma or GED required, some college experience preferred
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Lemonade Real Estate
We are an experience-first company that focuses on delivering a sweeter experience to our clients.