CityScape Metro Group - Keller Williams Realty
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Advise buyer/seller in handling additional offers to purchase/sell their home
- Negotiate on behalf of clients to get the best deal at the best price
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- You are self-motivated, and feel empowered in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- You are committed to a culture of positivity and high performance
- You value feedback, and thrive on constant improvement and learning
- You have a strong work ethic, and a self-driven desire to succeed
- You are excited by the opportunity to win as an individual contributor
- Willing to work weekends
$75,000 - $200,000
About CityScape Metro Group - Keller Williams Realty
Our company is ranked in the top 1% of real estate sales in the world. We are one of the fastest growing real estate organizations in the Northern Virginia, DC, Maryland region. This opportunity will not only help you focus on your strengths, it will give you the opportunity to earn your financial freedom. Leadership opportunities will present themselves to the right candidates.
We have successfully doubled our business each and every year and are looking for the right candidates.