RE/MAX Mountain Properties
Our Team is looking for a motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience as smooth as possible by providing the ultimate customer service experience.
This is your opportunity to join a hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of home ownership.
If you are looking for a GREAT team to work with- Contact us today!!
- Prospects for, follows-up with, presents to and services buyers. Converts leads into appointments, appointments into buyer agreements and buyer agreements into accepted purchase contracts.
- Develops expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, the neighborhoods, schools and all issues regarding homeownership.
- Provides high-level customer support and coordinates a time-efficient home search process.
- Effectively negotiates for buyer clients.
- We provide a certain amount of buyer leads
- Minimum 1 year as Real Estate licensee in the state of Arizona, closed a minimum of 10 personal transactions.
- Competent computer skills, as well as appropriate Real Estate software skills required.
- Professional appearance and reliable transportation.
- Compensation is competitive and based on experience and performance.
$100,000+ at plan
About RE/MAX Mountain Properties
The Hyland/Schneider Team at RE/MAX Mountain Properties is dedicated to delivering world-class customer service to our customers, therefore the ideal candidate will strive to possess the following character traits
- Positive attitude
- High energy
- High responsibility
Our team consists of experienced professionals who are great at building relationships, prioritizing tasks, and time management. Our success is contributed to our practice in high standards and applying the latest real estate trends, marketing, and technology.