Mike Nelson Real Estate - Keller Williams
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We work to ensure rapid growth inside of our own team and are looking to quickly expand.
All opportunities Require a Real Estate License
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for High-Reward Real Estate Sales positions
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job? Then apply today!
- If you enjoy seeing your work pay off, and working with different people, you will love this career!
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, along with a strong drive of discipline.
Integrity Home Group will provide services to enhance long-lasting success including
- LEADS—lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office / transaction support
- A proven training program
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents
- A strong team atmosphere with reliable and ongoing support
Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we!
We are looking for a motivated Real Estate Sales Agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be. This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income, and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology, and training will get you off the ground and running. It's very common for newly affiliated Real Estate Sales Agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months in the industry! We would love to have you join the family today!
- Call on potential home buyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Follow up with contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers and agents
- Work with local businesses through networking in our Business 2 Business system
- Must have a valid Colorado Real Estate License
- Strong applicants will have familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Must Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Be willing to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Weekend and evening work is the norm in this industry
$50,000 - $150,000 Commission Based
About Mike Nelson Real Estate - Keller Williams
The Mike Nelson Team started about 7 years ago in Longmont, CO and our name has become synonymous with success, earning multiple local awards and building a loyal following. The team joined Keller Williams Realty in 2013 and experienced explosive growth, leveraging the industry-leading systems.
Now, the Mike Nelson Team is spreading those successes to new markets through mega Agent expansion. We are family-owned and family-run. We take pride in treating all of our staff as if they are family.
In 2019, the Team was ranked in the top 1% (3,000 agents) of KW Colorado and top 1% (180,000 agents) KW internationally. In 2019, we were also ranked in the top 1/2 of 1% of more than 1.4 million agents.
Our Mission: Providing the dream of homeownership everywhere by providing second-to-none customer service.