Mid TN Team of Ten Oaks Real Estate
We’re searching for an ambitious, professional real estate sales buyer’s agent for an exciting opportunity with our team. You’ll be responsible for generating leads, working with prospective homebuyers, and continuously following up to close the deal. Applicants should be experienced, driven sales professionals who want to take the next step in their career. Apply now!
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Act as the intermediary between the buyer and the seller to ensure a successful close
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
LET'S MAKE THIS SIMPLE:
- You'll need a Real Estate License ... we'll show you how to get it.
- You need to prospect for new business and follow up with existing business opportunities for around 3 hours EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK (or until you communicate with about 20 people) by phone, email, and/or text. If you do that alone, you'll make over $100,000
- Once you learn how to speak with someone intelligently about Real Estate and why they should work with our Team, you'll need to close them for an appointment
- Once you close them for an appointment, you need to close them on working exclusively with our Team
- Once you've won their business, you need to help that person accomplish their goal of buying and/or selling a home
- Once the home is under contract, you turn the file over to the Account Manager so they can do everything else for you while you go out and do that same process again ... preferably no less than once a week
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- A positive attitude
- The ability to effectively communicate with people
- Reliable transportation
- SUGGESTION: A small nest egg until you generate your first commission, which shouldn't take any more than 90 days from the day you're hired by our Team
$50,000 - $100,000
About Mid TN Team of Ten Oaks Real Estate
Wouldn't it be refreshing to hire a Real Estate Company that is all about YOU rather than all about themselves? We are industry experts that approach the home buying and selling process with the utmost professionalism, we love what we do, we never compromise our standards of excellence and we believe in offering a truly unmatched experience.
If you're looking for an opportunity to thrive (not just survive) in real estate, start here!