Our small and committed real estate firm is experiencing tremendous growth! We are looking for an exceptional buyer’s agent who will be responsible for consulting with and guiding clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, and be driven to succeed.
Rather than telling you what to do each day, we'll expect that in short order you'll come to "own" your position, know what needs to be tackled and completed, and will come to us with ideas, platforms, and processes that will increase our efficiency and positively impact our bottom line.
In addition, our ideal candidate will demonstrate great proficiency with technology, is comfortable with all digital/social platforms, and has experience using Microsoft Office, Google Apps, and a CRM. There is an opportunity for growth, and we seek someone who wants to be in it for the long haul.
As a Roost Buyer's Agent, it is your duty to make everyone feel like they are our only client. Your principal responsibilities and accountabilities will be the following:
1. Client Support: Set client’s property searches online, client showings as needed - primarily nights and weekends, preparing property reports and data gathering before showings.
2. Rental Business: Helping Roost with rental showings.
3. Lead Conversion: Contact and follow up with pre-qualified leads via phone calls, e-mails, participation, and Networking events.
4. Database Management: Working through the database to generate buyer leads.
5. Team Support: Client concierge, drop off/pick up lockboxes, Client VIP experience, and CMA’s.
1. Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market.
2. Act as the intermediary between the client and the listing agent to ensure a smooth real estate transaction.
3. Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender.
4. Create/Review documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale.
1. Licensed Realtor in MN
2. Task Ninja
3. CRM Certified
4. Must be out-going and enjoy working with clients
5. Must have reliable transportation, cell phone, and computer or tablet
1. Experienced in reading and understanding real estate transactions
2. Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint
3. MLS, CRM Authentisign/DocuSign
Roost is revolutionizing the standard of premier real estate in Minnesota. Founder BJ LaVelle laid the bricks of the company with a vision to build a firm made of the best in the biz. Using a compass of deep-rooted experience, Roost has quickly grown to become one of the leading real estate agencies in the Twin Cities. By fielding the most talented crew to handle every aspect of the real estate journey for buyers and sellers, renters and investors, developers, and beyond, Roost’s full-service experience evolves with the ever-changing needs of the people helped.
The team gets to work on tailoring your plan with silver platter care from the moment you get in touch; working with Roost is also a chance to reach beyond real estate. With a commitment to community, your work with Roost also has a positive social impact for those in need as a piece of the pie is donated to local nonprofits.
Live Generously. Live your Adventure. Live your Dream. Love your Roost.