Farnsworth Realty & Management
Due to rapid growth, we’re looking for a talented, driven buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for prospecting clients and guiding them through the entire home-buying process. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined, motivated to succeed, and committed to creating an exceptional customer experience. Ready to join a team of top performers? Send us your resume!
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up, facilitating communication, and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Assist buyers with finding a home, negotiate a successful purchase, and ensure clear, consistent communication and high levels of customer service throughout the entire process
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real-estate experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
$90,000 - $108,000 yearly
About Farnsworth Realty & Management
We are a family-owned, locally operated, full-service real estate and management company. Our mission is to provide real estate solutions that people can trust. The Farnsworth name has been associated with real estate services since 1958 and we look forward to building on its solid reputation for years to come.