RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams? We’re looking for a motivated, enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us. If you’re looking for a position with exponential earning and growth opportunities on an already fantastic team, we want to hear from you!
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Assist buyers with finding a home, negotiate a successful purchase, and ensure clear, consistent communication and high levels of customer service throughout the entire process
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Turn prospective homebuyers into qualified leads by continuously following up, facilitating communication, and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Associate’s degree preferred but not required to apply
- Real-estate license or pursuing required
- Track record of successful real estate sales
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real-estate experience
- Valid U.S. driver’s license with the ability to travel by car
- Some college or a college degree is required
About RE/MAX Town and Country The Ailion Team
We are a successful real estate team within RE/MAX Town and Country. We maintain a residential sales team, residential and commercial property management team and private equity company that provides business opportunities for our associates and financial stability to our team. We provide excellent training, mentoring, and guidance to our associates.