Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
Are you determined to help buyers find the home of their dreams?
We’re looking for a knowledgeable and enthusiastic buyer’s agent to join our team. You’ll act as the buyer’s main point of contact from the first message to the final sale and ensure they have a positive experience with us.
If you’re looking for a position with excellent earning and growth opportunities, apply now!
- Participate in open houses, arrange showings and show homes to potential buyers
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Help clients through the home buying process including budgeting and mortgage options
- Prepare representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for a successful close
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close for agreements, and conduct high-level fiduciary needs analyses
- Oversee Showing Assistant in selecting homes that meet clients’ needs, identifying homes that best meet those needs, refining needs, and closing to contract offers
- Consult with clients to ensure fiduciary service of the real estate transaction from initial contact through contract to close
- Effectively negotiate, or oversee negotiations, for all buyers
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and all homeownership issues
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of buyers’ transactions from initial contact to contract to close
- Hire, train, and consult all Buyer Agents and Showing Assistants
- Negotiating for buyers
- Lead Agent – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – daily
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
$80,000 - $120,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners
Have you ever wanted to work for a company that values creativity and your new ideas? We are a fast pace technology-driven company, looking for our next top-performing employees.
Ready to apply?
Please submit your resume and cover letter, complete DISC assessment, and a summary of why you would be a good fit for this role. Submitting a short video is highly favorable. Email video to firstname.lastname@example.org