Zahler Properties, LLC
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated, and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, start your application today!
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Has superb interpersonal and communication skills
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- An established track record of successful real estate sales
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
About Zahler Properties, LLC
Our Mission Statement
To attract lifelong clients by providing world-class service and Real Estate knowledge; utilizing advanced and emerging technologies to assist a very personal and important life decision.
Our Vision Statement
To be the premier Real Estate brokerage firm in the State of Nevada.
By offering top-level service with a focus on our Core Values, we continue to provide VALUE to our clients in every single transaction.
Beginning in 2013, we have grown from a 2 person operation to over 15 agents, and an amazing staff to deliver 5 Star Service to all of our clients. Heavily involved in our Local and State Associations, Geoff Zahler has provided countless hours dedicated to improving the Real Estate Profession and interactions with the public.